Compare car insurance policies online by top car insurance companies. Buy or renew best car insurance with premium comparison.
Two-wheeler is a need and no longer a want. It is a must to have a vehicle for making life easy to commute. A two-wheeler stands a better chance in metro cities to reach places quickly midst of the traffic.
But, the risk associated with driving a two-wheeler is enormous as the vehicle is open and only the helmet covers the head. The easy to operate makes it more challenging to overcome accidents. Thus it is essential to take an insurance to recover any loss due to disasters. Also, theft of two-wheelers is easy compared to other vehicles including four vehicles because of its size.
And hence Royal Sundaram offers two wheeler insurance with great features. It is a well-known and reputed company which is the first company obtaining a license from the IRDA as early as October 2000. They offer many insurance policies including the health, home, business, travel, accident, and vehicle insurance.
It is a fact that the insurance purchased can cover the expenses involved in repairing the vehicle that is damaged in the accident or any other event. Apart from that, the other advantages offered by Royal Sundaram two wheeler insurance will allure you to buy the policy.
Royal Sundaram takes every step keeping customer in mind. The features of their insurance package will explain it in detail further.
The claim settlement process is quick and straightforward with Royal Sundaram. One can claim the request using any of the following options- reporting in person, sending another person with an authorization letter, via email or phone.
1. One must not involve in kind of repair or service to the damaged vehicle before the insurance company is informed of the occurrence. Also, it has to be inspected by the insurance company.
2. The inspection will be carried out by the group only after the claim request is raised by the insured. After an investigation, a detailed report is given to the policyholder by the respective stakeholder of the insurance company.
3. Claim request will be verified with the original RC book and the driving license for which the copy is submitted during the insurance buying process by the customer. The originals will be checked and returned.
4. The claim request form must be filled along with the surveyor’s signature regarding the inspection report and cost estimation. If it is a company owned vehicle, then the company seal must be obtained.
5. Any additional documents asked for by the company on occasion of any doubts; the policyholder must duly submit them without any argument. Checking any relevant report like FIR papers or other is at the sole discretion of the insurance company.
6. Re-inspection also can be done, and the customer is expected to support such events.
7. In case of reimbursement claim, the customer must produce all bills in original, and the insurance company has the rights to verify them with the own workshop before releasing the payment.
Overall, given the benefits and features of the two-wheeler insurance offered by Royal Sundaram, it is worth spending some time in following the process for claiming the settlement