Reliance Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan
Reliance is one of the major insurance companies in India, and they are providing the insurance policy for the two-wheelers in this country. In India, A major community of people use the two-wheelers for regular purpose. In such cases, they need a good insurance policy for the assurance of safety in case of an accident or damage to the vehicle. Reliance is one of the reputed companies in this country and they are offering this insurance policy for customers who need the complete assurance of complete safety in case of any damage or theft.
Key features of two wheeler insurance policy by Reliance:
When you choose any two-wheeler insurance plan by Reliance, you will find the following key features in these plans:
- You will find two variants of this insurance plan for two-wheeled vehicles. Under the first variant, there is a third-party liability and other is for package policy.
- The liability policy of the third party is a necessary policy and it will provide the basic coverage in case of any serious injury or death of the insured person. They do not provide coverage for the damage of other individual’s vehicle during an accident with your two-wheeled vehicle.
- The insurance plan for two-wheelers is only issued for a limited period and you have to renew the plan after the period of completion of the plan.
- With the package policy, the facets of third-party liability policy are covered in case of an accident or damage to your vehicle or you.
- The premium value of this insurance plan will depend on the declared value of the vehicle at that time.
Advantages of two-wheeler insurance plan by Reliance:
When you are going to choose for this insurance policy by Vigilance, you will find the programs of advantages and additional features with it. It can be a good choice for your two-wheeler vehicles because of the following benefits and advantages:
- You will find the additional add-on packages to get the benefits of enhanced coverage. It is also a good option for the customization of your insurance plan.
- You will find the cashless claim settlement options in more than 160 garages across the country.
- You will find the fast and reliable claim settlement process with this company because Reliance is known for the hassle-free and user-friendly process of claim settlement.
- You will find the easy and quick process to buy or renew this insurance plan by Reliance.
- They are known to provide 24/7 assistance to the customers whenever you face any kind of query or problem with your insurance plan.
- You will also find the option of no claim bonus every year and it will be increased every year. If you do not claim the insurance for 5 consecutive years, you will find 50% of no claim bonus with this insurance policy by Reliance.
The scope of coverage in the insurance policy by Reliance:
- In case of any damage due to fire, explosion, flood Hurricane, store, hailstorm, cyclone, lightning, earthquake, and any other kind of natural events.
- Any kind of damage or loss of vehicle due to man-made events like a riot, Strike, theft, malicious act or any other damage during the transportation with Railway, Roadways or Airways.
- Any third party coverage that is available according to the policy.
These are the situations when you will be able to claim your insurance policy for any kind of loss or damage to your vehicle.
Exclusions for two wheeler insurance plan by Reliance:
If you have the two-wheeler insurance plan by Reliance, it will not cover the following damages to your vehicle:
- Any kind of wear or tear due to the aging of your bike or scooter.
- Any kind of mechanical or electrical breakdown in your vehicle.
- When any vehicle is used against the limitations then the damage will not be covered in the policy.
- When the driver of the vehicle does not have any valid license during the riding and damaging.
- When any person is driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol during the damage.
The required documents to apply for Reliance bike insurance:
If you are looking to apply for this two-wheeler vehicle insurance policy by Reliance, you will need the documents to clarify the following details of your vehicle:
- Registration number
- Date and city of purchasing
- Chassis number
- Contact details of insured person
- Engine number of vehicle
- Vehicle’s manufacturing date
- The copy of RC book of vehicle
These are some of the important details that are required with documents to apply for this insurance policy.
Add on covers with bike insurance policy by reliance
When you are going to choose this insurance plan by Reliance, you will find two types of add-on covers that will enhance the benefits of coverage. You will get other options to choose Nil depreciation cover and personal accident bundle cover with this insurance plan for your two-wheeled vehicle.
The method of claim settlement:
With this insurance policy, the insured person will get the following options to settle the claim:
- The claim should be registered instantly by using the toll-free number of the company.
- The damaged vehicle damaged be taken to authorized garages only and the documents will be submitted at that time of the survey.
- The officials of the company will confirm the liability.
- In the case of a cashless facility, the company will directly settle the bills with authorized garages.
The process to apply for Reliance bike insurance plan:
When you are looking to apply for this loan, you can use the following methods for it:
- You can directly contact the sales helpline number of Reliance and can talk to customer care representative to purchase any insurance plan.
- You can visit the official website and can register for call-back with your details.
- You can also visit the branch of Reliance to get the help of Agent to buy the plan.
- They are also offering the online options at their website to apply for an insurance plan for your vehicles.
You can also get complete details of terms and conditions of insurance plan at online website of Reliance.