Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd
Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd is a superior general insurance company in India. The specific establishment is featured with a large customer base, consisted of Individuals, corporate people, and subject matter experts. They are fulfilling the insurance requirements of a person at the essential hour, providing the top-class customer service along with that, they fine-tune their outstanding products in various times as well as offer them the superior reach countrywide.
They are also making insurance budget-friendly and also easily accessible because they focus on their activity in a customer-centric way. Meanwhile, they greatly focus on safeguarding the interest belonged to the policyholder. They are featured with 139 offices and over 12000 intermediaries over the country and these have made them greatly accessible and reachable.
Their goal is to fulfill the insurance requirement at the critical hour, provide the best and superior customer service, introduce their products on the timely basis, and offer superior reach over the country.
Why should you Purchase Reliance Health Insurance Plans?
Reliance Health Insurance Company provides budget-friendly medical insurance plans in addition to a vast range of choices to go for the individual’s family. You can purchase the specific health insurance policy with an assured sum of Rs. 3 lakh at the 3 years of age. The particular company is involved with a vast network of more than 4000 hospitals across India in order to avail the cashless hospitalization.
In the health insurance policy by Reliance Health, the individuals can utilize reimbursement of both of the pre and post hospitalization expenditures for more than 60 days each. The specific company ensures efficient and quick settlement of the individuals’ claims. At the finishing of every claim-free year, a cumulative bonus of 33.33 percent on the basic sum assured will be added at zero extra cost.
Reliance Health Gain Insurance:
Reliance HealthGain -Health insurance plans features an array of advantages as follows:
- It provides a distinctive discount of 5% for a single woman or girl child.
- If a customer has exhausted the complete sum insured on his or her health policy, then Reinstatement of the base sum will be insured.
- Sum assured of 3,00,000/-
- The specific plan will be automatically expanded by one-year in the situation of a 'named critical illness'.
- Immediate along with the extended family members can be given with coverage in an individual policy.
- Lifelong renewal of the customers’ policy.
- Cashless hospitalization in more than 4000+ preferred network hospitals across India.
- Hassle-free and quick claim settlement.
Policy Coverage of Reliance General Health Insurance
Underneath is a brief overview of the plan coverage:
- The particular Reliance Health Insurance plan covers the hospitalization expense if the patient is hospitalized for over 24 successive hours.
- Day-care treatment belonged to procedures or surgeries, where the particular insured individual needs less than the duration of 24 hours of hospitalization for the sake of advanced technology.
- The coverage for Pre-hospitalization is also offered in these particular plans for the medical expenditures experienced after hospitalization, according to the plan the specific coverage is available for the period of 60 days.
- Donor expenditures are also covered in the specific plan particularly for organ donor up to 50% of the base sum that is insured with a maximum limit being 5,00,000/-.
- The particular plan offers coverage for Domiciliary Hospitalization. It is only payable in case the treatment expands over 3 days.
- In the times, whenever an individual exhausts his or her sum assured along with the cumulative bonus, then the Sum Insured will be refilled without any extra cost.
- The specific reliance general insurance plan offers you a distinctive attribute of cumulative bonus. A bonus will be awarded in a claim free bonus at the finishing of claim free plan period. The estimated bonus given is approximately 33.33% of the base sum insured without any extra cost. You have to remember that cumulative bonus in the particular plan can be made identical to the base sum insured. Nevertheless, if anyone claims at any provided period, then the earned bonus will be reduced by 33.33% of the base sum insured. Certainly, this specific amount will not decrease the initial base sum insured in the particular plan.
- Reliance Health Insurance Plan provides their claim service guarantee to their policyholders. In the scenario of cashless claims, if they are not able to respond inside 6 business hours, even after entirely filling the claim forms along with documentation; they are not giving the amount, then they will be responsible to pay about 1% of the claim amount. In the situation of reimbursement, the time limit is 21 days post completion linked to the claim process and appropriate document again, in that case, they are responsible to pay 1% of the claim amount
The specific plan provides the customers’ outstanding discounts on different value-added services along with wellness service through the online solutions. Around 28 offers are currently there and some of them are as follows:
- 25% off on investigation at Metropolis.
- 20% off on investigation at Dr. Jariwala Laboratory.
- 20% off on services at Basil Salon and Spa.
- 20% off on investigation at Vijaya Diagnostics.
- 40% off on membership at Fitness One.
- 20% off on investigation at Nahar Medical Centre.
- Up to 50% off on treatment & Spa services at Birla Kerala Vaidyshala.
- 20% off on Pathology and Imaging at SRL Diagnostics.
- 15% off on treatments at Kaya Skin Clinic and 10% off on their products.
You have to go through the Exclusions of the policy thoroughly. Underneath is a strong list of exclusions as represented by Reliance Health Gain Plan. Through this, you will get a better and clear picture:
For making Claims for any medical expenses that happen within 30 days of the plan start day is not going to cover unless they happen due to the injury.
Some surgeries or illnesses are associated with two years of waiting period from the plan beginning date.
There are some other factors that are involved with Exclusions of the policy as well. You should also look for other crucial aspects, such as file for claim procedure and others.